So, that’s been fun…
If you’ve visited the Lauri’s List website recently, you may have noticed the strange LACK of something very essential — the menus. (Yeah, that’s a problem.)
Sadly, our main site has been hacked, and while a basic fix has been achieved (at great expense), our fixers inadvertently broke some essential components of the site. So it’s very clear that our main website needs to be not only fixed, but completely rebuilt… and quickly.
(Spring cleaning has taken on a whole new meaning this year! 😉
Let the palpitations begin!
So, there’s a lot of work to be done, and we’ll be contacting existing members FIRST so they can sign up with the new site and help us get back on the road.
The good news is that the new site will include features and conveniences that haven’t been available before, and in the end, this is a huge and exciting change!
Existing members will get first crack at the new website, and you’ll hear from us soon. The new Lister site will be cleaner, easier to navigate, and better all around. This has been a long time coming, and while this isn’t how we had wanted to roll out a new setup, the tools we found are better than expected, and will help all of us launch the Listerhood into the new post-pandemic realities that we’ll face together.
So please bear with us, contact Lauri directly if you have questions or concerns (just reply to this email), and start thinking about your new profile, as we’ll be asking you to set it up soon.
Here’s a little homework:
- Get your new headshot ready, or start taking some amazing selfies!
- Spruce up your bio, so we can put your best foot forward.
- If you don’t have a website or Soundcloud to point to so people can hear your latest audio samples, NOW is the time to get that going!
Thank you all for being part of the Listerhood, and for hanging in there with us.
What we’re doing
- New platforms have been selected to provide us with a more modern, up-to-date website.
- Our new software will come with better support plus easier, better access to info and services.
- All membership payments and invoices are on hold for the time being. We’ll contact current members once we’re up and rolling again.
- DayLinks will return Mon-Fri, providing direct links and expanded info for job leads as available. (Things are starting to open up again soon, so let’s be ready!)
DayLinks in the interim
The Board is not currently accessible, but rather than rebuilding it, we’re focusing on building the new site. So that we can continue bringing our Pro members job leads and listings from presenters in our community, we’ll be providing direct links to online listings in our weekday, members-only emails. We’ll move them to the new site later, but for now, members, be sure to open and check DayLinks!!!
If you’re not currently a member and want to be kept in the loop, sign up for our email newsletters here, and we’ll include you in the weekly updates on Mondays.
To submit a listing or call for talent, send info to firstname.lastname@example.org